Roman shades with trim CUSTOM fabric QUICK SHIP shades trimmed roman shades ribbon trim kitchen window shades linen roman shade bathroom
JLL DESIGN now takes our interior design projects and provide them direct to you! This listing is for custom shades where you can pick your fabric or select the cream linen with trim in blue, brown/grey/beige or grey/yellow/beige. We can turn around orders in as little as 7 BUSINESS DAYS if the fabric is in-stock. We also have trade discounts with many designer fabric companies.
We provide cord or cordless systems for our shades, but the cordless is child-safe and very easy to pull up and down. Various widths and lengths available, but we can do any size if you don't see yours in the dropdown box.
All shades are lined in a rain repellent liner. ##BLACKOUT lining is extra. Please message us if you need an estimate to add.
Why Bespoken for your shades?
1. Quality craftsmanship that we have been doing for over 15 years.
2. Extra wide shades up to 120"
3. Hidden support rods for added stability and shape for crisp, neat folds.
4. All shades are lined in a rain repellent liner. ##BLACKOUT lining is extra.
5. Fabric wrapped brackets at No Extra Charge
6. Cordless at No Extra Charge
7. Pin hole free construction on blackout shades at No Extra Charge
8. Back Valances on waterfall shades at No Charge. Beautiful and uniform street side appearance on waterfall shades at no extra charge!
9. OUR CORDLESS SHADES MEET THE WINDOW COVERING SAFETY COUNCIL'S RECOMMENDATIONS.
%% DO NOT PURCHASE THIS LISTING. RATHER, PLEASE CONVO US THE FOLLOWING FOR AN ESTIMATE:
*****Inside or Outside Mount
*****Flat or relaxed bottom
*****Cord or cordless
*****Exact Measurements (width and length)
*****Regular lining or blackout
*****Fabric need or providing
###HOW TO MEASURE (See instructions in photos as well):
Inside Mount (you need at least 1.25" inside depth for an inside mount):
Measure the exact width and height of the window inside opening. It is a good idea to check the inside width at the top, middle and bottom of the window.
Measure the exact width and height of the area you want to cover. The shade should overlap the window opening or trim by at least 3” in width and height.
If you have any questions on measuring, please convo us.
Photo Credit Design Denise Miller of Beacham & Company & Blayne Macauley Photography